Calconut S.L., with legal address Polígono industrial Riodel, finca M E-2 Mutxamel (Alicante), with CIF: B-04535878, Telephone number: +34 965 43 76 56 , is the owner of website www.calconut.com.
The information in this pages is a service, it has no contractual value or obligation of any kind for Calconut S.L., only for that particular services that require previous payment.
Calconut S.L. will never be responsible of the bad use of the content of this website and reserves the right to modify, update or remove services or products present in the website in a temporary or definitive way.
Calconut S.L. will never be responsible of the content, correction or accuracy of the information present on its web in an indirect way via links (LINK).
Calconut S.L. will never be responsible of the possible injuries that could derivate from the use of non updated versions of the explorer or in consequence of a bad operation of the explorer.
- Using this website the user declares his acceptation to the present general conditions.
- The websites of Calconut S.L. give access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (from now « contents ») on the internet owned by third parties that the user can have access. Even when Calconut S.L. acts in good faith, does not become an editor of those contents and will never be resposible in a direct or an indirect way of any claim derivated of the quality, reliability, accuracy or truth of them.
- The user commits to make a good use of the contents and services that Calconut S.L. offers through its website and to not use them to (1) make unlegal activities or against good faith or public order; (2) diseminate content or advertising racist, senophobic, unlegal-porn, apology of the terrorism or against human rights; (3) cause injury in the phisical or logic systems of Calconut S.L., enter or diseminate in the network viruses or any other phisical systems or logic that could be damaged that way; (4) try to access and use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Calconut S.L. declines every responsibility derivated from the information exchange between users through its website. Specially, we are not responsible of the use that minors can do in case of the content they access could hurt the sensitivity of them.
- All intelectual property rights of this website, its graphic design and its source code are exclusively owned by Calconut S.L.. It is absolutely forbidden its copy, distribution, public communication, part or complete, without the written consent of Calconut S.L..
- Calconut S.L. will never be responsible of the failures that could happen in the communication, including possible removals, uncomplete transmission or delays, and it is not responsibility of Calconut S.L. that the network is operating at every moment.
- Calconut S.L. will adopt security measurements for the protection of the personal data that in the future the user could provide. Nevertheless, Calconut S.L. can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems.
- The user accepts that the personal data facilitated by him or that are provided in the future to Calconut S.L. could be object of treatment in a personal data file. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. These data recorded could be used for statistics purposes, advertising according user preferences, service administration and incidences management. Calconut S.L. is responsible of this file. The titular of the data will have the right of accessing to the automated file, and can modify, cancel and opposition from data protection legislation. For that purpose they must direct via letter, fax, e-mail, or any other valid via.
- ElThe user is obliged to respect the restrictions in the use of the service ruled by Calconut S.L..
- Call relationship with our customers that could derivate from the services content in our website are under spanish legislation and submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of Almería. The users are informed of that issue and they accept voluntarily.