What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The Calconut S.L. uses these own and third party cookies, all in the domain www.calconut.com:
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
In the following link you can consult all the types of existing cookies::
How to modify the cookie settings in your browser?
Users can configure their browser according to their preferences, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked.
The way to configure the different browsers can be consulted at:
Firefox: Information about cookies in Firefox
Microsoft Edge: Information about cookies inMicrosoft Edge